- Coursera App For Mac
- Coursera Application Download
- Coursera App For Mac Download
- Coursera Desktop App
- Coursera Ios
ReWi is an app developed for students in Dr. Laurie Santos’ wellness course, taught at Yale University as a semester-long course (“Psychology and the Good Life”) and online as a Coursera course (“The Science of Well-Being”). The app allows you to track eight activities that are known to promote well-being.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
• Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
• Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
• Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
…and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. To qualify to earn a certificate, enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coursera
Coursera App For Mac
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
Why Install Coursera: Online courses For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Coursera: Online courses For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Coursera: Online courses for PC.
- Installing Coursera: Online courses For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Coursera: Online courses
- Another reason for you to install Coursera: Online courses For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Coursera: Online courses.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Coursera: Online courses.
Where can you install Coursera: Online courses For PC?
Coursera: Online courses For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Coursera: Online courses For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Coursera: Online courses For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Coursera: Online courses For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Coursera: Online courses” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Coursera: Online courses.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Coursera: Online courses For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Coursera: Online courses APK.
- Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
Coursera Application Download
How to install and run Coursera: Online courses For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Coursera: Online courses For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.
Coursera App For Mac Download
People Also Ask
The Best Coursera Courses
- Journalism, the future and you!
- Entrepreneurship: Launching an Innovative Business (Specialization)
- Business English Communication Skills (Specialization)
- Excel Skills for Business (Specialization)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization
- Graphic Design
- Find Coursera here. ...