Fix all the errors in Epson L380 printer using its reset utility (Adjustment Program)
To use Epson L800 Resetter very easily, after you download the Epson L800 resetter, you just open the Resetter folder, then you must double click on the file “AdjProg.exe“, after that must “Accept” License Agreement, then the resetter program will open. 翻訳 Epson Stylus Photo T60 Resetter Software Download Adjustment Program And now, what would you need Step 1: Download Adjustment Program fo T50 (at the end this post) Step. But it is not suitable for new end user, here this way, you can do it with software (Adjustment Program, thanked to OrTHoTaMiNe). Epson adjustment program January 23, 2021 at 12:28 AM Epson L6160 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One for Price Cage is the best place to find out the latest and lowest price of Epson L6160 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer. Epson has released a tool called Epson L380 resetter software, which can easily resolve all these issues. From this page you can download this Epson L380 resetter tool for free. As the name suggests, this Epson adjustment program is used to resetter the Epson L380 printer so that you can restart the printer with its proper settings. Adjustment Program For Epson Printer If you want to make this posting for you,This Site will help you to Download all the Model For Epson Printer Adjustment Program, This Adjustment Program is completely free.This Is Working For All Epson Printer.
Epson is a highly reputed printer manufacturer and its L380 model has some truly amazing features. However, this printer model sometimes shows errors, like ‘Service required’, its red LED lights start blinking, or the printer stops printing due to ink pad issues. If you are facing any of these problems, then the good news is that you can solve them in just a few minutes.
Epson has released a tool called Epson L380 resetter software, which can easily resolve all these issues. From this page you can download this Epson L380 resetter tool for free. As the name suggests, this Epson adjustment program is used to resetter the Epson L380 printer so that you can restart the printer with its proper settings. There is no need for any keygen, it will work without a keygen. It is a full version instead of a trial one. Password of the zip file is also listed beneath the download link.
Epson L380 Resetter Tool Download for Free 100% From Below
The Epson L380 adjustment tool you will download from here is the official release of this software. We have taken special care to provide the latest Epson L380 resetter download link.
Click on the download link to download L380 resetter.
If the zip file is prompted for a password then use the following password: fpdd
If the download link is broken, then please report it to us.
What Causes Epson L380 Waste Ink Pad Error?
In the Epson L380 printer, there are many sponge pads, which are collectively known as “Waste Ink Pads”. The mechanism of the Epson L380 is such that it automatically cleans its print head and in the process generates waste ink. This waste ink is absorbed by these waste ink pads, due to which after a period of time they tend to overflow. This causes a waste ink pad error, which in turn stops the work of your Epson printer.
How to Use Epson L380 Resetter Program?
Once you have downloaded the Epson L380 adjustment software and you are sure that your Epson printer is encountering a waste ink pad error, then you can follow the steps given below in their exact order.
- Download Epson L380 resetter zip file from the above given download link.
- Disable your antivirus.
- Unzip the downloaded file to the same location.
- Inside the Epson L380 resetter folder, run ‘Run-ME.exe’ file.
- After that it will give a black window with registration code. Just click OK from there.
- After clicking on OK, the L380 resetter will start. click on ‘Select’ button.
- In ‘Model Name’ choose ‘L380’ and leave ‘Port’ as it is, then click ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘Particular adjustment mode’.
- Choose ‘Waste ink pad counter’ in ‘Maintenance’ section and click ‘OK’.
- Now click on ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox, then click ‘Check’.
- Wait for some time and you will see the ink pad counter score in points and percentage. You have to make this score zero.
- Select ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox and click on ‘Initialize’.
- You will see a pop-up message stating ‘When the OK button is clicked, the counter will be initialized’. Click ‘OK’.
- Wait for some time and a message will appear ‘Please turn off the printer’. So, turn off your printer and then click ‘OK’.
- Another message will appear stating ‘Please reboot the printer.’ Now, click ‘OK’ after restarting your printer.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete this process.
If you have performed all the steps mentioned above in the right order, then your Epson L380 printer should start printing now as normal.
If you are looking for Epson L383 reset utility then download Epson L383 resetter, Epson L385 Adjustment Program.
The Epson L380 resetter tool can resolve many issues related to the Epson L380 malfunction. Therefore, if you own this Epson printer, then having the Epson L380 adjustment program on your computer is a good idea because you will be able to utilize it during emergency situations.
Occasionally, some users will experience the error on their printer where it stops printing and all the lights start flashing. Different printer models may have different descriptions of this error, but it seems to be generally described as a 'Unknown Printer Error'. In fact, numerous users in the internet community believe that this error is most often experienced when the printer has reached a condition where it thinks the ink waste pads inside the printer are full. That's right - all that ink you lose in cleaning cycles and priming new cartridges has to go somewhere, and your Epson printer keeps track of roughly how much ink it has dumped into some large absorbent pads in the base of the printer!
Technically, this condition requires an Epson service engineer to resolve. It is however, possible that you could fix it yourself by resetting the printer and clearing the counter of how much ink has gone to those pads. You can do this as follows: (this seems to work on numerous Epson desktop printers, but we make no claims about it's reliability on your printer. Use at own risk etc!) However, we now have three separate procedures supplied by various users; it seems that there are either different reset procedures depending upon printer model, or something else is going on that we do no understand!
Additionally, we are now starting to hear about similar-sounding issues with the 2100 printer - except the printer is helpfully warning of the error before it just stops printing! The message you will see says something like 'Parts inside the printer are nearing the end of their service life'. Presumably at some time it will just refuse to print, unless the problem is addressed more directly.
- DOES YOUR PRINTER STOP TO PRINT AND SAY PARTS INSIDE YOUR PRINTER ARE AT THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- DOES IT SAY INK PADS NEED CHANGING?
- HAVE YOU GOT AN E-letter IN THE DISPLAY AND FLASHING LIGHTS?
- ARE YOU BEING TOLD TO TAKE YOUR PRINTER TO AN EPSON SERVICE CENTER?
DONT BUY A NEW PRINTER! DONT TAKE YOUR PRINTER TO A SERVICE CENTER AS YOU JUST NEED TO RESET THE INTERNAL WASTE INK COUNTERS INSIDE YOUR PRINTER AND THEN IT WILL WORK PERFECTLY AGAIN!
THE WIC Reset Utility WILL RESET Your Epson Inkjet Printers WASTE INK COUNTERS which are stopping You from printing.
IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW EPSON BUILD IN TO THEIR PRINTERS A SYSTEM WHERE BY THE PRINTER WILL STOP WORKING AND REQUIRE ATTENTION FROM A SERVICE CENTER TO GET THEM WORKING AGAIN. THEY DO NOT NEED A SERVICE THEY JUST NEED TO BE RESET.THE WIC SOFTWARE STOPS THE NEED FOR YOU TO TAKE IT TO A SERVICE CENTER AS YOU CAN NOW DO IT YOURSELF IN 2 CLICKS!
EASY TO USE AND COMES WITH FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND GREAT AFTERSALE HELP SHOULD YOU NEED IT
IF IT DOES NOT THEN WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. NO QUIBBLE!
The reset is very simple and easy:
1. Run the program under Windows OS and click RESET button.
2. Enter RESET KEY (What is this?) and click OK - that is it!
You can now Reset Your Printers Waste Ink Counters in 2 clicks!
WIC Reset Utility for Windows (ZIP, 5.01 mB)
iWIC Reset Utility for Mac (iWIC.dmg)
WIC RESET UTILITY CAN:
- check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters (FREE)
- reset Waste Ink Counters (require RESET KEY - you have to buy RESET KEY- BUY RESET KEY)
- reset Ink Level counters in printers L100, L200, L800 only (FREE)
- cleaning printhead (FREE)
- Ink charge (FREE)
- read and write serial number (FREE)
- read and write USB ID (FREE)
- read and write HEAD ID (FREE)
- make EEPROM dump, backup (FREE)
- paper feed test (FREE)
- nozzle check (FREE)
- color check pattern (FREE)
- initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset (FREE)
- retrieve device information (FREE)
We found this procedure to work for the Stylus Photo 1270 type printer, and understand that it also works for the 870 range and even earlier models like the Stylus Color 740. The error is indicated on these printers by all four lights on the printer flashing. Even if you press the power switch on the printer, the lights continue to flash, and the printer does not turn off!
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile is an app that, unlike what its name suggests, does NOT tell you who's looked at your Facebook profile. It also shows you a ranking with all the people who have 'liked' your posts.Who Viewed My Facebook Profile is a moderately interesting app that quickly shows you who gives you the most 'likes' on Facebook. Facebook profile viewer app. What it does do is show you who has given you the most 'likes' and which users you've given the most 'likes' to.In addition to these two features, Who Viewed My Facebook Profile also lets you see who gives you the most (and best) comments on Facebook.
- Turn off your printer, ensuring that the print head is at it's home location and locked in place as normal;
- Power off the printer at the wall or by removing the power cable, for at least 20 seconds;
- When you restore power to the printer at the wall socket or by reinserting the cable, if the lights come back on straight away, the printer's power switch was 'on' - switch it off and return to step 1;
- Hold down the paper-feed button and the button with the ink-drops next to it, and then turn on the printer, still holding the buttons down;
- When the paper-out LED flashes, release the buttons;
- Press and hold the Cleaning button, until several lights flash - this will take a few seconds (i.e. then release the button);
- The printer will now attempt to reset, including resetting the EEPROM memory and running a short (about 10 seconds) cleaning cycle.
- Turn off your printer, ensuring that the print head is at it's home location and locked in place as normal;
- Hold down the paper feed button only;
- Turn on the printer;
- As the paper feed light starts flashing, release the button;
- Immediately hold down the ink-drops button for some 10-20 seconds or until the printer springs into life;
- Allow printer to complete it's processing, then turn off for a few seconds, and back on again for a newly working printer!
Procedure 4 - for 1290 and possibly 890 printers
1290 printer with green (power / data) and red (ink / paper feed) lights flashing alternately:
- Switch off printer with panel switch;
- Switch off printer at mains switch - leave off for 20+ seconds;
- Hold down roll feed and sheet feed buttons;
- Switch on at mains;
- Switch on at printer panel;
- Continue to hold down roll and sheet feed buttons until both green and red lights flash together in synchronisation, not alternately;
- Switch printer off and then, after a few seconds, on again at mains switch;
- When red and green lights are both flashing in synchronisation, release the roll and sheet feed buttons;
- Press and hold down the ROLL FEED button (the one at the extreme left) and keep it down until the machine finishes whirring, cleaning etc and the green light comes on steady;
- Release the roll feed button and all should be well.
Procedure 5 - Cheat with Software Reset Methods!
There is a software reset method that can be used to reset ink levels. It is recommended to use in Epson service centers. Each printer model has specifyed service (adjustment) programwhich has such option like Reset Protection Counter when you need to reset the valueof Wate Ink Counter. You can learn more about software reset method at this link: About Service Programs.
This programs can be used to reset a number of counters in the printer, etc. Please note that CIS users should probably steer clear of any resetting of cartridge ink levels in the printer, and you will probably need to look for the 'Protection Counter'. Due to the risks of resetting this protection counter, it may be preferable to use the software once to reset the counter, then uninstall it so you do not inadvertently reset the counter more than once.
According to it's own readouts, it did reset the 'protection' counter.. but pretty much did so of it's own accord. It then seemed to interfere with printing! However, the access to advanced cleaning function control etc looks useful. Nevertheless - use with caution as per the notes above!
Reset Error Light Conditions Summary
OK - so whilst we have heard this resolves the problem, it may not do so for you, and whilst we have heard that the ink-pad error is most likely way before the ink pads are actually full, we think it will be OK. However, you should be aware that IF your ink pads were full then resetting the counter on the printer without replacing the pads could ultimately cause damage to your printer and surrounding areas as inks starts to pool inside the printer base and potentially leak out. We suspect that this will not happen for the vast majority of people, but it is certainly possible. We have now heard of this occurring for a couple of people.
Instructing you how to dismantle the printer to examine the waste ink pads is currently outside the scope of our support assistance (though we have done this task ourselves with minimum fuss). You may like to refer to our Service Manuals page and Spares Printers Parts UNICOMP site.
Reset waste ink counter by adjustment program
Since your printer consumes ink not only for printing but also for other operations like cleaning, a certain amount of ink is wasted and it is collected by the waste ink pad. Therefore, the printer counts the amount of waste ink.
Once the amount of waste ink reaches the predefined limit, the printer indicates 'MAINTENANCE REQUEST' and the waste ink pad should be replaced. Also, you must reset the maintenance error condition and the waste ink counter value stored in EEPROM on the mainbord of the printer.
The adjustment program enables you to perform maintenance and adjustment functions such as:
- EEPROM initial setting
- Waste Ink Pad Counter reset
- Initial Ink Charge
- Head ID Setting
- Top margin Adjustment
- Bi-D Adjustment
- USB ID Input
Note: This example shows you how to reset waste ink counter of Epson R280, R285, R290 printers. Other printer models may have different set of functions, and you must doublecheck the service manual for a specific printer that you are going to troubleshoot.
Warning: misuse of a program may damage printer's EEPROM! Run the program under Window XP only.
2. Save archive and unpack by WinZip
3. Run AdjProg.exe program under Windows XP or under Windows 7 or Vista IN XP Compatibility mode. Press ACCEPT.
4. In new window check Particular adjustment mode.
5. Then check Waste ink pad counter option.
6. Click CHECK for checkin counter value.
7. To reset waste ink counter check 2 times and press INITIALIZATION.
8. Then press OK.
9. Resetting process is for few seconds and looks like:
10. For finishing power off the printer. The data will save up in the printers EEPROM. There will appear message:.
Switch the power ON and check the counters value.
Other printer models adjustment programs work the same way.
New Epson adjustment programs are updated every week on www.2manuals.com
Adjustment Service programs can be downloaded at www.2manuals.com