PDFill FREE PDF Editor Basic Version
No Watermark! FREE for Personal or Commercial use! FREE distribution!
Here are the free PDF Editing functions:
|Initial release||2011; 10 years ago|
|Available in||English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese|
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear editing (NLE) application developed by Multilab LLC. The program is capable of processing high-resolution footage including 4KUHD, 3D and VR360-degree videos. VSDC allows for applying post production effects, live color correction, and motion tracking. It supports VirtualDub plug-ins as well as the ability to capture video from screen, record voice, save multimedia files to numerous formats including those pre-configured for publishing on Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
VSDC runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. The editor supports video and audio files recorded on smartphones, action cameras, professional cameras, drones, and can be used for all common video editing tasks necessary for producing broadcast-quality, high-definition video.
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear editing (NLE) application developed by Multilab LLC. The program is capable of processing high-resolution footage including 4K UHD, 3D and VR 360-degree videos. VSDC allows for applying post production effects, live color correction, and motion tracking.
Free Save Editor Download For Ps4
Basic video editing features
- Cutting, splitting into parts, merging, trimming, cropping, rotating, flipping, playing backwards, volume changing
- Resizing, quality and resolution settings
- Video stabilization
- Speed change, including 2 reframing modes for a perfect slow-motion effect
- Text and subtitles insertion
- Slideshow wizard offering 70+ transition effects
- DeLogo filter automatically hiding unwanted elements in a video with a blurred or pixelated mask
- 360-degree video to 2D video conversion
- 3D video to 2D video conversion
- Quick Instagram-like filters
- Inpainting mask modes to help repair corrupted pieces of an image or a video.
- Full-featured text editor for titles and text-related effects.
- Embedded video converter supporting more than 20 formats
- Built-in screen recorder
- Built-in voice recorder
Motion tracking—the software allows for tracking the movement of any element in a video and attaching a title, an icon, an image, or a mask to the resulted trajectory. With this feature, users can apply a censorship mask to a moving object, and make a title follow the object it's attached to.
Apart from the standard tools of automatic contrast, brightness, and temperature adjustment, VSDC offers color correction solutions:
- Color correction tables (LUTs)
- RGB curve modifying the aspect of the whole video or image per selected color (red, green, blue or white).
- Hue Saturation curves defining color region per six colors and enables to modify the aspect of a video or an image based on the selected color.
- Gradient tool allowing for creating a gradual blend between multiple colors
- 20+ standard color adjustments
Mask tool – enables to apply one or several filters to a certain part of a video or an image
30+ blending modes
Movement – the objects on the scene can move following a chosen trajectory
Animation – illusion of motion and change of any static objects in the scene by means of the rapid display of a sequence of these objects
Chroma Key – 3 modes for removing any color from the video (typically used for replacing green background): HSL, YUV, and 'By Chroma Key mask'
- 15 filters including Deinterlacing, Pixelize, Delogo, and Blur
- 8 transformation effects including Zoom, Mirror, Distort, and Resample
- OpenGL effects: Lens flare, Bokeh glare, and Raindrops
- 5 transition types with transparency feature
- Dynamic TV effects (Aging TV, Broken TV, Noise TV)
- VirtualDub plugins support
AI Art Generator - the feature that allows for producing artistic interpretations of images and videos
Face Landmarks - the AI-powered tool that allows for placing a stylized motion-tracked mask on a face of a person in the video. Charts and diagrams - 3D charts including Pie, Radar, Bar, Spline, Step Line, Spline area, Funnel, Pyramid, etc. for optimized display of any complex data
360-degree and 3D video editing
VSDC allows for splitting a video into audio and video layers and editing them as separate elements: as waveforms and video tracks.
Audio editing tools and effects:
- The Audio Spectrum tool animates a waveform to the rhythm of music or any other sounds.
- The built-in Voice over feature allows for recording voice and adding it to the footage.
- Audio amplitude effects (normalization, fading in and out, amplification) help to correct an imperfect soundtrack.
- Delay, time-stretch and reverse effects are tailored to give audio tracks relevant sounding: as if sung by a chorus, stretched in time or played backward.
- DeNoise tools (Median filter and Audio gate) for audio noise reduction.
- Simultaneous work with several audio tracks
- Edit the beat - a tool for automated synchronization of video effects and the music beat.
Formats and codecs
|WebM, AVI, QuickTime (MP4/M4V, 3GP/2G2, QuickTime File Format),|
HDVideo/AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, TS, MOD, TOD), Windows Media (WMV, ASF, DVR-MS),
DVD/VOB, VCD/SVCD, MPEG/MPEG-1/DAT, Matroska (.mkv),
RealMedia (RM, RMVB), Flash Video (SWF, FLV), DV, AMV, MTV, NUT,
H.264/MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.265/HEVC, SVG, WebP, GIF
|MP3/MP2, WMA, M4A,|
AAC, FLAC, Ogg, RealAudio, VOC, WAV, AC3, AIFF,
MPA, AU, Monkey's Audio, CUE, CDA
PSD, GIF, ICO,
|AMV, MPG, QuickTime File Format (.mov), WMV,|
Matroska (.mkv), RealMedia, SWF, Flash Video
|for social networks including YouTube,|
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo,
as well as MP4, WebM, FlashVideo,
SWF, GIF, APNG
|3GP, 3G2, |
- ^Ellis, Cat. 'VSDC Free Video Editor review'. Techradar. Retrieved December 22, 2018.
- ^Williams, Mike. 'A powerful (but complex) video editor'. www.pcadvisor.com. PCadvisor. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- ^'What's the best software for editing drone videos?'. The Guardian. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- ^Marshall, Adam. 'The best video editing software 2019'. Techradar.com.
- ^Widder, Brandon. 'The Best Video Editing Software'. digitaltrends.com. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- ^Lynch, James. 'VSDC Free Video Editor, editorial review'. Software.informer.com. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- ^Download.com, staff. 'Editor's review'. download.cnet.com. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- ^'How to Add Hollywood Special Effects to Your Videos'. The New York Times. Retrieved May 15, 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flash-Integro VSDC Video Editor.|