- Hammond B3 Vst Free Download Windows 7
- Hammond B3 Vst Free Download
- Hammond B3 Vst Free Download Windows 10
The quality is undeniable, I can't imagine what EastWest must have gone through to track down these sounds (and get Beatles engineer Ken Scott on board).
FAB FOUR is a virtual instrument inspired by the sounds of the Beatles, using the same kind of period instruments and authentic rare EMI recording equipment the Beatles used to create their music.
One of these really great, unmistakable instrumental sounds is the tonewheel organ, such as the classic Hammond B3. The Hammond B3 was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960’s to 1980’s. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard “Groove” Holmes. LINK: http://musicsampleskontakt.blogspot.com/2018/08/hammond-b3-gratis-para-kontakt-5-free.html.
FAB FOUR sound engineer KEN SCOTT worked on five Beatles albums, including 'A Hard Days Night', 'Help', 'Rubber Soul', 'Magical Mystery Tour' (engineer), and 'The Beatles' (engineer) - also known as the 'White Album'. Drummer DENNY SEIWELL and Guitarist LAURENCE JUBER were both members of Paul McCartney and Wings.
'The Beatles had a profound impact on me, as they did for millions of others' said FAB FOUR producer DOUG ROGERS, 'and they were the initial influence for my fascination with sounds. They were creative geniuses that never rested on their laurels, always producing exciting new music and sounds with each new record, much of it ground-breaking! Putting this project together took well over a year of research, equipment procurement (much of it from collectors), and putting together a team that could pull off such a feat; but it was a labor of love for us all, and we feel the result is truly worth it.'
No expense was spared finding the same kind of period instruments and rare authentic EMI and other recording equipment the Beatles used to create their sounds to produce this collection, much of which, ironically, will end up in EASTWEST Studios, where the Beach Boys 'Pet Sounds' was recorded, the inspiration for the Beatles 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' album, according to Paul McCartney.
Hammond B3 Vst Free Download Windows 7
Well over a million dollars worth of instruments, amplifiers, microphones, recording desks (including very rare EMI REDD tube and TG12345 desks), outboard equipment (including Fairchild limiters and EMI RS124 modified Altec compressors), and Studer J-37 tube multi-tracks were used in this production. If you are a film/tv/game composer, or a musician/producer looking for sounds not found in other collections, this is it. Blending these unique and sometimes bizarre sounds with today's music should enable you to produce something truly fab!
Hammond B3 Vst Free Download
Hammond B3 Vst Free Download Windows 10
- Produced by DOUG ROGERS
- Engineered by KEN SCOTT (Beatles/David Bowie/Elton John/Supertramp etc.)
- Includes authentic rare period guitars (acoustic and electric), basses, drums, keyboards, stringed and other misc instruments
- The same kind of microphones were used to record all instruments (Neumann/AKG/Cole/STC)
- The same kind of period amplifiers - Fender Tan Showman (1963), Fender Bassman (1963), Vox AC30 (1963), Vox AC50 (1965), Vox Defiant (1966), Vox 730 (1966), Vox 7120 (1966), Fender Showman (1967), Fender DeLuxe (1967) - were used with the electric guitars
- The same kind of recording desks and preamps, including a very rare EMI REDD tube desk, EMI TG12345 desk (the same kind of desk used to record 'Abbey Road' and Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'), and EMI REDD47 preamps, were used to record all instruments
- The same kind of limiters (Fairchild) and compressors (rare EMI RS124 modified Altec) were used for dynamics control
- The same kind of Studer J-37 tube 4-track was used to record everything