RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
- Icom IC-R2 programming software
IC-R2 programming utility v1.01 Rel. 04.02.99
- Win96 - PRO-96 Software
Win96 - data management software for the PRO-96 digital trunking scanner
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
- Win95 - PRO-95 Software
Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-95 Trunking Scanner
- TH-F6A / TH-F7A / TH-F7E Memory Control Program
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TH-F6/ F7 transceivers through the memory channel management and edit functions.
FT857 Programming Software works with FT817 FT897 too. Demo version available.
- FTBVR5K - VR-5000 Memory Management
FTBVR5K is a memory management program for the Yaesu VR-5000 scanning receiver.
- Uniden BC250D / BC785D / BC296D / BC796D
Uniden BC250D / BC785D / BC296D / BC796D programming software
- FTB60 radio control
Memory management program for the FT-60R/E FM handheld.
Icom programming Software GM-110SC rev.1.2. IC-3FX 245MHZ THAILAND CB HANDY RADIO, EX2020 REV 1.0. IC-3FGX 80 CHANNELS 245MHZ THAILAND CB HANDY RADIO. How to Program an IC Chip Using the SUPERPRO 280U. /a-pdf-restriction-remover-170-serial-key/. The instructions vary slightly between different chips. Follow red instructions if you are using the 2532 or the. Icom IC-R2 programming software IC-R2 programming utility v1.01 Rel. 04.02.99 Win96 - PRO-96 Software Win96 - data management software for the PRO-96 digital trunking scanner RT Systems - Radio Programming Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems.
Dino Crisis is a survival horror and action-adventure video game series created by Shinji Mikami and owned by the video game company Capcom.The plot focuses on multiple characters and their roles in recurring outbreaks of deadly dinosaurs and other monsters in a closed environment such as a laboratory on an island. Dino crisis 3 pc game.
- FTRestore- FTRestore is a free Windows desktop application to upload, download and compare memory channels and menu settings in the Yaesu FTDX1200, FTDX3000 and FT-991/FT-991A model transceivers.
- RadioComm- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.[ Hits: 23350 Votes: 21 Rating: 6.67 ]
- AOR AR-8200 Mark-III- AR-82000 software
- ARC-96- ARC96 programming software for PRO-96/PRO-2096[ Hits: 562 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
- CHIRP- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng[ Hits: 11437 Votes: 32 Rating: 6.98 ]
- CI-V Test- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility - Edit Memory Bank channels (700). Upload / Download, Load / Save Memory Bank channel data, Full / Partial Reset of radio.[ Hits: 1473 Votes: 8 Rating: 5.5 ]
- dmrconfig - DMR Radio Programming Utility- DMRconfig is a free utility for programming digital radios via USB programming cable. DMRConfig support several DMR transceivers by TYT, Baofeng, Anytone, BTECH, Zastone, Radtel.
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.[ Hits: 1205 Votes: 1 Rating: 1 ]
- FreeSCAN- Freeware windows program for programming the Uniden SC230, BC246T, BC330T, BCD396, BC15T and BCD996T scanners. FreeSCAN allows to download and uploading programming, remote control the scanner, log hits, and supports printing out of systems and groups.
- FT-2000 Menu and Memory Saver- Save menu settings and memories of your Yaesu FT-2000[ Hits: 1997 Votes: 5 Rating: 4 ]
- FT-60 Commander- Programming software for the Yaesu FT-60(R)
- FT857mm- FT857 Programming Software works with FT817 FT897 too. Demo version available.[ Hits: 2757 Votes: 8 Rating: 5.75 ]
- FTB2070- FTB2070 is a memory management program for the VX-120 and VX-170 FM handhelds
- FTB60 radio control- Memory management program for the FT-60R/E FM handheld.[ Hits: 2389 Votes: 4 Rating: 4 ]
- FTBVR5K- Free memory backup/restore program for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver.
- FTBVR5K - VR-5000 Memory Management- FTBVR5K is a memory management program for the Yaesu VR-5000 scanning receiver.[ Hits: 2624 Votes: 14 Rating: 5.43 ]
- FTM-400 Radio Software- The ADMS-M400 software allows you to program memory channels and menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-400 radio
- Icom IC-R2 Commander- Programming software for the Icom IC-R2 handheld receiver and scanner.[ Hits: 69 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC-R2 programming software- IC-R2 programming utility v1.01 Rel. 04.02.99
- KC8UNJ radio programming software- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.[ Hits: 5643 Votes: 22 Rating: 7.86 ]
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
- KG-UV Commander- Free programming software for the Wouxun KG-UVD1P, KG-UV2D, and similar radios.[ Hits: 1671 Votes: 13 Rating: 7.46 ]
- KG-UV6 Commander- Free programming software for the Wouxun KG-UV6D and KG-UV6X.
- KG-UV8D Programming Software- Wouxun KG-UV8D Standard Programming Software. Used to adjust or expand the frequency range to the full authorized range of the radio and not beyond. 134-174MHz 400-519MHz This software will Not add the 2.5kHz step.[ Hits: 447 Votes: 3 Rating: 10 ]
- link7- link7 is a Windows 9X program to download/upload data from/to the Kenwood TH-D7.
- Mac Memory Manager- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios[ Hits: 1431 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
- Memori- Memory manager for ICOM IC-706 MKIIG, IC-737, IC-7000, IC-746, IC-756 ProIII, Kenwood TS-570D, TS-570DG, TS-870, TS-2000 and Yaesu FT-920, FT-1000 , FT-2000, run on windows, free by OH2KXO[ Hits: 2076 Votes: 3 Rating: 2 ]
- Olinca TH-888 SV8 Programming Software- Free windows software to program or reset cara ht olinca th888a and th888S th888 th10 th2100 th2uv th9 handheld VHF UHF two way radios
- Pro Key Set- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together[ Hits: 791 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- Pro Mem Edit- Pro Mem Edit for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a small program to read, edit and store the memories of the 756Pro, 756Pro2.
- Pro-92 control- Program for dumpimg Pro92 scanner memory into PC[ Hits: 1742 Votes: 4 Rating: 7.75 ]
- Pro-92 software- Win92 - windows-based data management for the pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.[ Hits: 2085 Votes: 2 Rating: 9 ]
- RT Systems- Windows Programming Software by RT Systemsfor Amateur Radios and Receivers
- RT Systems - Radio Programming- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios[ Hits: 5769 Votes: 18 Rating: 5.04 ]
- RUMtrol7000- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
- RUMtrol746PRO- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx[ Hits: 1138 Votes: 2 Rating: 1 ]
- Sony SC1PC Software- Sony ICF-SC1PC Scanning receiver program
- TH-F6A / TH-F7A / TH-F7E Memory Control Program- By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TH-F6/ F7 transceivers through the memory channel management and edit functions.[ Hits: 3004 Votes: 12 Rating: 2 ]
- TK10 for IC-R10- Radio programming software for the ICOM IC-R10 receiver
- TK120- Experimental Software for the Yaesu VR-120 and Yaesu VR-120D Receivers[ Hits: 436 Votes: 4 Rating: 5.5 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
- TK5 for IC-R5- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows[ Hits: 1069 Votes: 3 Rating: 4.67 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
- TK92- Experimental Software for Radio Shack® PRO-92 and PRO-2067 Scanners[ Hits: 395 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
- TS785D- TrunkStar785D is a high-performance, full-featured software package for Uniden® BC785D, BC250D, BC796D and BC296D digital trunking scanners. Data management, operational control and spectrum analysis features are provided.[ Hits: 1291 Votes: 2 Rating: 1 ]
- TS9235- Radio Management Software for the Radio Shack® PRO-92, PRO-93, PRO-2067, PRO-2053, PRO-95 and PRO-96 multi-system trunking scanners.
- Uniden BC250D / BC785D / BC296D / BC796D- Uniden BC250D / BC785D / BC296D / BC796D programming software[ Hits: 2522 Votes: 26 Rating: 4.2 ]
- Uniden sc200 software - ARC200- ARC200 is the latest software for the Uniden Sportcat SC200 and is the most versatile software available for the Sportcat Sc200
- VR-120 Commander- VR-120 Commander is a windows programming software for the Yaesu VR-120 and VR-120D[ Hits: 279 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- VX-2 Commander- Free programming software for the Yaesu VX-2 and VX-2R
- VX-5 Commander- Free programming software for the Yaesu VX-5 and VX-5R[ Hits: 496 Votes: 5 Rating: 7.8 ]
- VX-6 Commander- Free programming software for the Yaesu VX-6 and VX-6R.
- VX-7 Commander- Free programming software for the Yaesu VX-7 and VX-7R.[ Hits: 605 Votes: 6 Rating: 6.33 ]
- Win92 - PRO-92 Software- Win92 - Windows-based data management for the Pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
- Win93 - PRO-93 Software- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-93/2053 Trunking Scanner[ Hits: 1676 Votes: 6 Rating: 2 ]
- Win95 - PRO-95 Software- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-95 Trunking Scanner
- Win96 - PRO-96 Software- Win96 - data management software for the PRO-96 digital trunking scanner[ Hits: 6079 Votes: 19 Rating: 7.32 ]
- Win99 - PRO-99 Software- Data Management Software for the RadioShack PRO-99 Race Scanner
- Winxx data converter- WinXXDataConverter is a Windows GUI application that will convert files between the various formats used by Win92, Win93, Win95, and Win96.[ Hits: 595 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 FT-857 FT-897 EEPROM analyzer- A Java multiplatform application used to find EEPROM locations for different radio settings.a very simple to use multi-platform Java application which can be used to find EEPROM locations for different transceiver settings. This information can then be used to send the right CAT commands to configure the radio remotely. Use this application on your own risk.
- YBackup program- Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-2000, FT-5000, FT-9000 backup and restore Program for win32, requires login to Yahoo Groups[ Hits: 1338 Votes: 5 Rating: 8 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Radio programming software
About The DXZone.com
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Free for your Site
This section contains links to non-Icom software packages that are either written specifically for the IC-7300 or which support several rigs including the IC-7300.
Updated 23 July 2018
Ic Programmer software, free download
|Title / Link||Author(s)||Description|
|1||DXLab||Dave Bernstein, AA6YQ||A suite of eight inter-operating applications: Transceiver Control, DX Info, Logging, Digimodes, QSL information, DX spots, Propagation, DXLab Management.|
Supports spectrum/waterfall display on external monitor
|2||Omnirig||Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA||Transceiver CAT control|
|3||Ham Radio Deluxe v5||Simon Brown, G4ELI||Control of most popular transceivers using a computer and serial interface. This was the final free version of HRD (v5.24.38) before Simon sold the rights to HRD Software LLC|
|4||Ham Radio Deluxe v6||HRD Software, LLC||Further development of HRD. (Not free)|
|5||WCS-7300||RT Systems||Radio programming software for the Icom IC-7300, Convenient programming of the memories and other settings of your radio. This software is also designed for easy control of the radio. (Not free)|
|6||N4PY Software||Carl J Moreschi, N4PY||Software for Rig Control, Rotator Control, Amplifier Control, Logging, Station Integration, Panadapter Integration for all the main radios from various manufacturers, including Icom|
|7||Remote Hams.com||Do you want to remotely control a ham radio site? RCForb Client v0.8 is now available with lots of new features and layout! Some of the new features include new Skin Editor, CW Keying, Rotator Support, new DX Spots engine and more!|
You may now enjoy tuning your favorite remote around using only your Android-based device! Supports receive and transmit along with all your favorite radio controls. Features a built-in DX Spot client to make DX hunting a breeze
|8||** NEW **|
|Tom, VA2FSQ||Win4IcomSuite is a full featured control program supporting most features of the 7610 and 7300 including the built in Spectrum scope as well as supporting the popular SDRPlay RSP's.|
One of the unique features is its built in virtual radios allowing up to 6 programs to connect to the radio simultaneously. It also includes a built in Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook server.
Digital Communications Software
Ic-r6 Programming Software
|Title / Link||Author(s)||Description|
|1||AGWPE||George, SV2AGW||Packet Engine is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems. You can use any SoundCard as Dual Port TNC for Packet. |
AGWTracker is an advanced APRS client program. You can use online maps from Google, Microsoft, OpenStreet, OVI. You can use almost any offline type of map from standard bitmaps to topo tiff and Garmin compatible.
|2||ALE||Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) is the de-facto worldwide standard for initiating and sustaining communications using High Frequency radio. HF radio conveys signals via ionospheric propagation, a constantly changing medium.|
A network of amateur radio ALE operators has been on the air 24-7-365 worldwide for over 7 years, using interference- free Ham-Friendly ALE techniques.
With the capability to call up a specific HF station, a group of stations, a net, or a networked station, Automatic Link Establishment is a versatile system for connecting radio operators for voice, data, text, instant messaging, internet messaging, or image communications. A radio operator initiating a call, can within minutes have the ALE automatically pick the best frequency that both stations have. It then alerts both operators audibly and visually, so they can begin communicating with each other immediately.
|3||ARDop||Rick Muething, KN6KB||The ARDOP project is a joint development effort among amateur radio developers that seeks to provide a specification and implementation (software or hardware) for a modern versatile open digital protocol.|
The initial ARDOP protocol is intended to operate in one of four audio bandwidths, 200 Hz, 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, and 2000 Hz. The bandwidth can be forced by server, forced by client or negotiated by the server and client.
The protocol is intended to be able to operate over a wide range of data rate and robustness levels by automatically adapting to propagation and channel conditions, seeking the best modulation and bandwidth to maximize net error-free throughput.
ARQ (connected) operation insures error free data delivery between two connected stations. FEC (Forward Error Correction) may be used for broadcast (multicast) applications. The bandwidth, modulation mode and repeat level for FEC (multicast) operation is selectable to allow sender tradeoff of robustness and net throughput. Receiver reception requires no setup. Both FEC and ARQ transmission may be monitored by listening parties.
The protocol shall use modern techniques (low symbol rates, OFDM carrier cyclic prefix, 4FSK modulation, path compensation, strong FEC etc. to optimize performance under poor multipath conditions (path delay variation up to 5 ms).
|4||BPQ32||John Wiseman, G8BPQ||BPQ is an AX25 Networking Package for Win32/Linux. It allows a computer running under Microsoft Windows® to act as a Node in a NET/ROM compatible AX25 network, and to support a multiuser Mailbox, or other similar applications. There is now a Linux version called LinBPQ. These documents apply to either version unless stated otherwise.|
The switch section of the code allows up to 32 comms ports, supporting a number of radio protocols (see below for supported interfaces) and the application interface supports up to 64 connections.
The software includes an APRS compatible Digipeater and an interface to APRS/IS. A Mapping and Messaging application is available for use in conjunction with the these. The main interface to radios is via KISS mode TNCs connected to standard RS232 com ports.
Other interfaces are provided:
-- BPQtoAGW: This allows BPQ32 to use SV2AGW's AGW Packet Engine as a virtual TNC. This allows BPQ32 to interface via sound cards, or indeed any device supported by AGWPE.
-- BPQAXIP: Supports Node to node connections over the Internet using AX/IP or AX/UDP.
-- BPQETHER: Supports a connection over a local Ethernet to other BPQ (DOS or BPQ32) systems, or others supporting the BPQETHER protocol (eg Linux, NOS).
-- BPQVKISS: Provides a virtual KISS TNC via an emulated serial port. Allows applications written to talk to a KISS TNC (such as UI-View (16bit), G7JJF's WINTNC, WinAPRS) to use BPQ32.
-- SCSTracker: This allows BPQ32 to use SCS Tracker in Robust Packet or normal HF Packet Mode.
-- UZ7HO SoundModem: This allows BPQ32 to use the UZ7HO Sound Card Modem in Session mode.
|5||DBLog||Pino, ZP4KFX||Linux logging program.|
-- It allows to log QSOs, export a range of them in ADIF format, both in UTF-8 and in ISO-8859-1, and import from an ADIF file detecting automatically the encoding.
-- Can import LoTW and eQSL ADIF files to update confirmations.
-- It keeps statistics of DXCC worked countries in mixed mode.
-- It reads the VFO frequency via the hamlib daemon rigctld, so all radios supported by hamlib can be used.
-- It is integrated with fldigi. Fldigi can be started by DBLog.
-- Supports WEFAX mode of fldigi with a dedicated frequency table
-- DBLog integrates with wsjt for EME or other weack signals modes
-- It includes a CW Keyer based on cwdaemon
-- DBLog works also as 'Log server': another program can send commands to DBLog via TCP on port 3164 to fill fields and to log QSOs.
-- Anybody can write other programs ( for digimodes, EME, Meteorscatter etc.) who log into the same log, without the need of been integrated into DBLog.
-- It is released in source code under the GNU GPL license, so anybody can modify it and improve it.
|6||DigiPan||DigiPan stands for 'Digital Panoramic Tuning' and brings the ease and simplicity of PANORAMIC reception and transmission to PSK31and PSK63 operation. DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. Depending upon the transceiver IF bandwidth, it is possible to 'see' as many as 40 to 50 PSK31 stations at one time. Low-cost transceiver kits for 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, and 80 meters, the PSK-10, PSK-20, PSK-30, PSK-40, and Warbler (PSK-80), are available from Small WonderLabs that make full use of DigiPan's panoramic capabilities through the use of a 3000 Hz wideband IF.|
DigiPan 2.0 again changes how PSK31 tuning is done!
All stations on the waterfall are now simultaneously decoded, and the callsign and text of each station is continuously shown on a separate multichannel display. CQ calls are instantly highlighted in color, and color alerts for any other two strings of text are also available. Since the callsign and text of each station is already known, instead of clicking on a signal to identify and contact a station, just clicking on the text or callsign of the desired station will transfer it to the active Receive area for a contact.
|7||Dire Wolf||WB2OSZ||Dire Wolf is a software 'soundcard' AX.25 packet modem/TNC and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to observe APRS traffic, as a tracker, digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate).|
|8||EasyPacket||Pavel Milanes Costa, CO7WT||Automatic configuration of soundmodem and ax25d for 1k2, 4k8 and 9k6 bauds, yes audio|
-- TNC, no hardware TNC.
-- working and tested at 1k2 & 4k8 AFSK and 9k6 FSK with less than 15% of packet loss in
-- tcp/ip modes (4k8 & 9k6) and 0% in 1k2
-- full support of OSS. ALSA currently being tested
-- automatic detection of the correct sound card at bootup (ubuntu/debian swap the assignation of the interface on each bootup)
-- start modems as simple as 'packeton 1k2' or 'packeton 9k6'#
-- stop modems as simple as 'packetoff'
-- deb packaged with dependences included
|10||Fldigi||David, W1HKJ||The starting point for all Fldigi-related software. Programs include:|
fldigi / flarq - current version fldigi 4.0.4, flarq 4.3.6
Fldigi On-line html Help
Sights & Sounds of Digital Modes
flamp - Amateur Multicast Protocol - file transfer program
flwrap - file encapsulation / compression
flmsg - Forms manager
flrig - rig control program, cooperates with fldigi
flwkey - modem program for the K1EL Winkeyer series
fllog - can use same data file as fldigi
flnet - voice net controller database / check-in application
kcat - Kachina 505DSP controller for Linux, Windows and OS X
kcts - Kachina 505 test suite for Linux, Windows and OS X
test suite - includes linsim, comptext and comptty
|11||Fldigi to Logger32 Gateway||Rick, N2AMG||Logger32 Fldigi Gateway allows the program Fldigi v3.20.b1 or higher to interface with Logger32 and act as an almost drop-in replacement for Logger32 internal soundcard application|
|12||Fldigi to DXLabs Gateway||Rick, N2AMG||Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway is a bridging application for use with the Digital Modes application|
Fldigi by Dave Freese W1HKJ and the DXLabs suite by Dave Bernstein AA6YQ.
Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway works with the following DXLabs applications.
DXKeeper – Qso’s logged in Fldigi will transfer to DXKeeper when the save qso button is pressed. Ability to lookup previous contacts with the call sign in the Fldigi call sign field.
Commander – Frequency and Mode information is transferred to Fldigi automatically to act as Fldigi’s rig control.
DXView – Call signs entered into Fldigi’s call sign field will trigger a look up in DXView using the call signs information
SpotCollector – When Fldigi-DXLabs gateway is setup in SpotCollector to be the Digital Mode Application, Clicking on spots in SpotCollector will send the spot information to the gateway for setting the correct mode and frequency in Fldigi.
|13||FldigiTalk||Skip Teller, KH6TY||Talker program for use with fldigi|
|14||FreeDV||FreeDV is a Digital Voice mode for HF radio. You can run FreeDV using a free GUI application for Windows, Linux and OSX that allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice. Alternatively you can buy a SM1000 FreeDV adaptor that allows you to run FreeDV on any HF radio without a PC or sound card.|
If you are a hardware or software developer, you can integrate FreeDV into your project using the LGPL licensed FreeDV API.
Speech is compressed down to 700-1600 bit/s then modulated onto a 1.25 kHz wide signal comprised of 16 QPSK carriers which is sent to the Mic input of a SSB radio. The signal is received by an SSB radio, then demodulated and decoded by FreeDV. FreeDV 700C is approaching SSB in it's low SNR performance. At high SNRs FreeDV 1600 sounds like FM, with no annoying analog HF radio noise.
FreeDV was built by an international team of Radio Amateurs working together on coding, design, user interface and testing. FreeDV is open source software, released under the GNU Public License version 2.1. The modems and Codec 2 speech codec used in FreeDV are also open source.
|15||FSQdigital||ZL2AFP||Fast Simple QSO (chat) mode for HF and VHF|
FSQ is a Fast Simple QSO mode designed specifically for HF. It works well under NVIS and sunrise/sunset conditions on the lower bands, and also works well for short skip and grey-line on higher bands. It can also be used on VHF FM, and clearly has a much wider useful range of operating conditions that other more conventional digital modes. FSQ transmission is also well within the capability of micro-controller based devices for low-power propagation transmissions (MEPT and telemetry). The FSQ modulation, coding and FSQCall protocol are publicly disclosed and described, and the software is open source.
FSQ was developed by Con Wassilieff ZL2AFP with the assistance of Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. The first QSO took place between these two on 28th November 2014, and the first Alpha executable release was on 17th December 2014. The source code was released with the Beta version 0.23 on 3rd March 2015. The first US version release (V0.24 RC1 by Bob NW8L) was on 29th March 2015. The first full-package public release was by Bob NW8L on 29 April 2015. A version of fldigi with full FSQ support was released by Dave W1HKJ on 16 July 2015, and includes support for Linux and Mac platforms. The first eight-channel remote telemetry application, by Murray ZL1BPU, went live on June14 2016.
FSQ is intended for fixed frequency (channelized) operation, with dedicated calling frequencies. It isn't intended as a 'tune around to see what you can find' mode!
** NEW ** FSQdigital now includes improvements to logging and a new specialised propagation Sounding message (containing Locator , Power and a checksum). One of the new files is a Spot Log
|Maiko Langelaar, VE4KLM||JNOS is one of the derivations of a PC program for amateur radio known as NOS. NOS was designed to be a BBS (Bulletin Board System), running on your PC as a regular MS-DOS program or a Linux program, that allows you and others to use and provide email and other services based on IP (Internet Protocol). As you become familiar with it using your personal PC, you become much more aware and familiar with how the Internet works.|
You can send email messages via amateur radio (AX.25) or the Internet (SMTP email over IP) or both. Using your own Internet address, combine it with an amateur radio station, and a modem-like piece of hardware called a TNC (Terminal Node Controller), you can pass real Internet email messages over amateur radio.
[See also the book NOSintro -- TCP/IP over Packet Radio by Ian Wade, G3NRW, for a detailed description of NOS]
|17||JTDX||Igor Chernikov, UA3DJY||JTDX means 'JT modes for DXing', it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.|
JTDX is open source software being distributed under the GPL v3 license. It is derivative work focused on HF bands operation, based on the WSJT-X v1.7 source code which in turn is created by Joe K1JT and WSJT-X development team.
Optimal candidate selection logic, multipass decoding and decoders based on the matched filters making JTDX performance quite different from any other software for operation on the HF bands.
|18||MixW||MixW 1.45 was a multimode program, which supported 5 modes: SSB, PSK31, RTTY, PACKET, and CW, using a PC soundcard. In this version he also added added the CAT System, World Map, macros, log etc.|
Improving MixW 1.45, in 2002 Nick and Denis developed the panoramic spectral display which was incorporated in the program called DigiPan under the ideological support of Howard (KH6TY).
|19||MMSSTV||Makoto Mori, JE3HHT||Analog Slow Scan TV with Windows and Soundcard|
WinXP - Vista - Win7
|20||MMTTY||Makoto Mori, JE3HHT||RTTY program|
|21||MultiPSK||Patrick Lindecker, F6CTE||The Swiss Army Knife of digital communication. Support of many digital protocols and modes|
|22||** NEW **|
|Tom Wagner, N1MM||N1MM Logger is claimed to be the world's most popular ham radio contest logging program. For CW, phone and digital modes, its combination of contest-optimized features is unmatched. All major and many minor HF Contests are supported.|
Includes support for spectrum/waterfall display on external monitor
|23||PROPnet||PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, 'more-way') RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet (Title 47 CFR Part 97.221) and the PropNET project is helping to define the strategies of such operation against a backdrop of being a good band co-occupant through the application of 'Good Amateur Practice'.|
.. realtime communication (automatic or personal)! Some PropNET operators may have invoked 'QSO Alert', allowing them to be alerted if their station decodes others attempting to make a keyboard contact with them.
.. propagation tracking! The charts on this web site reveal what RF communication circuits are available (and NOT available), in real time and without the inaccuracy of human assessment.
.. providing station performance assessment to others! Operators who can't seem to get a response to their 'CQ's' can 'ping' a PropNET station (by sending a PropNET formatted transmission) and see if they are reported by a PropNET participant (along with an IMD report) on www.PropNET.org.
PropNET is the name given to an innovative project that uses PSK31 to create an RF-based digital peer-to-peer network. Participants simply download PropNetPSK (a Windows program), enter a few station-specific parameters in order to take part.
Most PropNET participants automatically identify themselves over-the-air, typically a few times an hour and pass traffic to other participants. If a receiving PropNET station “catches” (decodes) the transmission, the details are logged locally and the event is plotted on a local map. If the receiving station is connected to the Internet, the “catch” is also reported to a globally accessible website (http://www.PropNET.org). The process repeats over time, resulting in a significant amount of network-exchanged information that can be used for many purposes, including the observation of ones own transmission quality (see the FAQ on IMD).
|24||PSKMail||Rein, PA0R||PSKmail is a narrow band arq system for use by amateur radio hams via short wave (HF) communication. It does not use a special controller, you just need a computer with a sound card.|
The PSKmail server uses the fldigi program as a modem, and can use PSK, MFSK and THOR modes, including the new robust PSK modes which include soft viterbi decoding and interleave to increase immunity to qrm and qrn. The PSKmail client can be configured to use a Java modem or Fldigi (which supports more modes). The operator can choose several modes and speeds when starting a connection, to match channel conditions.
The system uses asymmetric adaptive mode control to use the channel capacity efficiently. When channel quality changes during a connected session the system changes speed to accommodate the new circumstances.
|25||PuTTY||A serial port (and SSH/telnet) client. Very useful debugging tool for sending/receiving CAT commands to/from the radio|
|26||QSSTV||Linux-based SSTV program. Handles MMSSTV (Analog) and EasyPal (digital)|
|27||SIM31/SIM63||AC4M||Sim31 is a semi auto, auto mode with a modified Varicode , Certain parts of the transmission are repeated for better BER%.|
SIM_PSK is an experimental computer program designed to facilitate basic amateur radio
communications when using a weak signal with the SIM31, a new digimode specially
designed for use on all amateur bands: MF, HF and VHF..
The five characters “SIM31”, stand for “Structured Integrated Message PSK 31 bauds”.
SIM31 is sharing many characteristics of the popular modes such as PSK31 and JT9.
It is designed for doing normal contacts by exchanging full info’s, but moreover, it also allows to establish quite automatic contacts, even under weak signals conditions, with a narrow band using less than 45Hz..
Compared to other digimodes, SIM31 is probably the only one to have a new kind of
You can set your software in Automatic mode , and begin calling CQCQ as many times as you want. Afterwards, sim-psk will reply to the call sign who just answered you manually; then, it detects and fills all info’s of the QSO (Name, QTH, LOC, RSQ ..), at the end of QSO, it saves all info’s into the SIM Logbook ..
The program does all that automatically, without any operator assistance..
SIM-PSK can export one or several contacts at once in ADIF format at any time. Then you can upload your ADIF file to eQSL.cc or any other service having an ADiF compatible upload function. It can be done quickly from the program Log menu at the end of your traffic.
Remark : uploading to LoTW must be done independent ly by TQSL as usual.
SIM_PSK also implements the new mode SIM63 running at twice the baud rate of SIM31.
|28||UIchat||An AX.25 UI based chat application, which allows the use of any modem type with KISS connectivity, including the famous FLDIGI!!|
UIChat is patterned after the FSQCall application and provides automated responses based on action characters included in the text of the UI frame.
|29||UI-View||Roger Barker, G4IDE (SK)||UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe. The host mode support means that UI-View can be used with a wide range of packet hardware and allows up to 16 RF ports to be used.|
It can run as a full-featured internal intelligent digipeater with the TNC in KISS mode, and with modification to the UI-View2.INI file, supports the new WIDEn-N settings, and has full support for connecting to APRS servers on the Internet and running as an IGate or Internet Gateway.
|30||WSJT||Joe Taylor, K1JT||WSJT-X, WSJT, MAP65, and WSPR are open-source programs designed for weak-signal digital communication by amateur radio. Normal usage requires a standard SSB transceiver and a personal computer with soundcard, or the equivalent. SDR-style hardware including the SDR-IQ, Perseus, SoftRock, and FUNcube Dongle is supported by MAP65 and WSPR. SimJT is a utility program that generates simulated signals for test purposes. All of the programs are available free of charge, licensed under the GNU General Public License. Installation packages for WSJT-X are available for Windows, Linux, and OS X; WSJT and WSPR have Windows and Linux packages, and MAP65 and SimJT are Windows only.|
WSJT-X ('Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT') offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Check the WSJT-X page and links therein for details about modes JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR.
WSJT is the original program, started in 2001. Version 10 implements modes JTMS, FSK441, FSK315, ISCAT, JT6M, JT65, and JT4.
MAP65 implements a wideband receiver for JT65 signals, optimized for EME on the VHF/UHF bands. It can be used together with Linrad (by SM5BSZ) or with direct input from a soundcard or FUNcube Dongle. The program decodes all JT65 signals in a passband up to 90 kHz wide, producing a sorted band map of decoded callsigns. In a dual-polarization system, MAP65 optimally matches the linear polarization angle of each signal, thereby eliminating problems with Faraday rotation and spatial polarization offsets.
SimJT generates JT65 and CW test signals with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio. It is useful for testing the JT65 decoder and the relative capabilities of these two modes.
|31||WSJT-X v1.8.0||Joe Taylor, K1JT||Latest WSJT-X, with new FT8 mode. |
1. New mode called FT8: sensitivity down to -20 dB on the AWGN channel; QSOs 4 times faster than JT65 or JT9; auto-sequencing includes an option to respond automatically to first decoded reply to your CQ.
2. New mode for accurate Frequency Calibration of your radio.
3. Improved performance of decoders for JT65, QRA64, and MSK144. MSK144 includes facilities for amplitide and phase equalization and an 'SWL' mode for short-format messages.
4. Options to minimize screen space used by Main and Wide Graph windows.
5. Enhanced management scheme for table of operating frequencies, and a new set of default frequencies specific to the three IARU Regions.
6. Improved CAT control for many rigs, including those controlled through Commander or OmniRig.
7. New keyboard shortcuts to set 'Tx even/1st' ON or OFF.
8. A number of (mostly minor) bug fixes and tweaks to the user interface. For example: new behavior for the audio level slider; correctly logged QSO start times in certain situations; correct control of FT-891/991 and some other radios via rigctld.
|32||WSPR||WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Normal transmissions carry a station's callsign, Maidenhead grid locator, and transmitter power in dBm. The program can decode signals with S/N as low as -28 dB in a 2500 Hz bandwidth. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central database called WSPRnet, which includes a mapping facility|
A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
WSQ - a Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF. Like DominoEX and JASON, it uses Incremental Frequency Keying (IFK), making it moderately drift-proof and easy to tune. Unlike WSPR or THOR, it uses no error correction (DominoEX has already demonstrated clearly that error correction isn't necessary when using slow IFK), and while the baud rate is even slower than JASON, each symbol* carries much more information, taking the typing speed up to 5 WPM or better.
* SYMBOL: The smallest unique signalling entity which exists for a time in a digital transmission. (For example a Morse dot or dot-space).
A new sensitive waterfall display is used for tuning. Clearly, if you can't see to tune a signal, it makes contact fairly difficult. On the WSQ display you can easily see signals at -25dB SNR, making tuning reasonably straightforward, although some patience is required.
WSQ uses 33 tones, spaced 1.953125Hz apart, resulting in a signal bandwidth of 64.4Hz, including the keying sidebands (bandwidth assessed according to ITU-R SM.1138). The modulation is constant amplitude, phase coherent MFSK with 2.048 second symbols (spacing 4/T), using IFK coding with 32 frequency differences. This means that each symbol carries enough information for all lower case letters to be expressed in just one symbol, which greatly enhances the speed.