The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like. The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency—to the max. Easy to use but the most technologically advanced vinyl cutter and sign machine in its class, it gives users the chance to create professional apparel, signage, banners and more from a compact desktop device.
The easy-to-use Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is a high-performance cutter that quickly produces signs, decals, stickers, car graphics, window tints, and so much more. 27.84 KB The Roland GS-24 for Specialty Graphics. The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 vinyl cutter plotter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like.
Downloading the Driver
Confirmation of Software License Agreement
Be sure to read the following software license agreement (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) with regard to the downloading of this Software.
If you agree with the terms of this Agreement, click the “I agree” button to download the Software.
When you start downloading the Software by clicking the “I agree” button, it shall be considered that you agree with the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of the Agreement, click the “I do not agree” button. In this case, you may not download the Software.
If, after downloading the Software, you decide to install the software that is deployed by the Software, a software license agreement separate to this Agreement is displayed. Check the details of the agreement of the software to be installed and install it if you agree with them.
Software License Agreement
This Agreement stipulates conditions of use related to the Software. Roland DG Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Licensor”) grants you a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Software on the condition that you agree with the terms of this Agreement.
“Software” shall refer collectively to the computer programs and related files provided under this Agreement and related computer programs and related files provided via the Internet and/or other services.
2. Entrance into agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force when you start to download the Software by clicking the “I agree” button.
3. Ownership of intellectual property rights
(1) All intellectual property rights and other rights of the Software, its logo, product name, documents, and support materials shall be owned by Licensor or its suppliers.
(2) You may use this Software within the scope clearly stated in this Agreement. However, this shall not mean that any intellectual property right pertaining to the Software is transferred to you.
4. Conditions of use
(1) You may use the Software and its copies only for the purpose of operating Licensor’s products and using the services from its products and related materials.
(2) You may create one copy of the Software for the purpose of creating a backup. The copy for backup shall be used only for recovery of the Software.
(3) Except for ownership rights to storage media, all rights pertaining to the Software and its copies shall be owned by Licensor.
5. Prohibited items
(1) You shall not use the Software and its copies in more than one computer at the same time through a network or by other means.
(2) You shall not perform reverse engineering, reverse compiling or reverse assembling of the Software.
(3) During the period of and after the expiration of this Agreement, you shall not for any reason, transfer, assign, lend, lease any right pertaining to the Software and shall not grant a sublicense to any third party.
6. Termination of agreement
(1) If you want to terminate this Agreement, you may terminate the agreement by stopping the use of the Software and uninstalling or deleting it from your computer.
(2) In the event that you violate any of the articles stipulated in this Agreement or infringe an intellectual property right or other rights of Licensor, Licensor may terminate this Agreement and stop your use of the Software.
(3) In the event this Agreement ends or is terminated, you shall promptly destroy the Software and its copies at your own expense.
(1) It shall not be guaranteed that the quality and functions of the Software meet your purpose.
(2) Licensor shall have no liability for any effect resulting from the use and/or operation of the Software.
(3) You shall acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely liable for any and all direct and indirect damages (including loss of data, suspension of operations, and complaints from third parties, etc.) and risk resulting from the use of the Software or the services supplied with the Software. Licensor (and its dealers, etc.) shall not and cannot for any reason guarantee or compensate the results of your use of the Software.
(4) The specifications of the Software shall be subject to change without prior notice.
8. Export restrictions
(1) If you take the Software outside of your country through export, etc., you shall comply with applicable export control regulations, laws, and orders. Software including encryption technology subject to United States Export Administration Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “EAR”) cannot be exported or re-exported to countries to which the United States government prohibits exports. Moreover, such software cannot be exported or re-exported to individuals or organizations with whom transactions are prohibited by the United States.
(2) If the Software includes encryption technology that is subject to EAR, the user must declare and guarantee that he/she is not a citizen of Iran, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, North Korea, or any other country to which the United States government prohibits exports and that he/she is not a resident of any such country and that he/she is not prohibited from receiving the Software by EAR.
9. Digital content licensing
(1) The Software may contain digital content such as samples, photos, clip art, and templates. Intellectual property rights of such digital content shall be owned by Licensor or the companies, organizations, and individuals who are their respective owners. You shall not redistribute or sell digital data itself.
(2) Regarding digital content to which the Licensor does not have intellectual property rights, you shall comply with the conditions of use separately provided by the companies, organizations, and individuals who have the rights.
10. Governing law & arbitration
(1) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
(2) All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in English in Tokyo, Japan, by three (3) arbitrators, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of The Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by arbitration shall be final and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
１１. Cautions regarding downloading
(1) The success or failure of a software download is largely determined by the state of the line and your network environment. Licensor shall bear no liability with regard to the success or failure of any download.
(2) Be aware that operation cannot be guaranteed for downloaded software.
(3) You must not upload downloaded software to a network.
(4) Licensor shall bear no liability with regard to any damages incurred by you due to a computer virus. Software shall be downloaded and introduced at your own risk.
If you agree to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement, select
'I agree' and click 'Download.'