Year / Release Date: 12.2020
Developer: Solid State Logic
Developer site: https://www.solidstatelogic.com/products/plug-ins
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: cured R2R
System requirements: VST, AAX Host
Solid State Logic Plugins Mac Free Download
Description: SSL Native Plugins v6.5.30 provide fidelity, advanced feature set, and legendary tonal characteristics of SSL audio products in an accessible plugin form. Latest Native V6.5 Release from Solid State Logic Introduces New Plugin “X-EQ 2”
Accessing the full range of SSL Native plugins is the best way to take advantage of all the SSL tools.
Solid State Logic’s ORIGIN Pulls the Sonic At Putney’s Graphic Nature Audio in Kinnelon, NJ, the 32-channel ORIGIN analogue in-line mixing console is a building READ MORE. Huawei hilink app for mac. The big, deep and clear sound of the Solid State Logic 9000 series consoles is now available through the Plugin Alliance, brought to you by Brainworx. With the power of TMT, this officially-authorized bxconsole SSL 9000 J plugin allows you to build a 72-channel analog SSL console inside your DAW.
- 24-band fully parametric high quality digital EQ, featuring unique SSL anti-cramping algorithms
- DSP Optimisation makes X-EQ 2 super efficient and CPU light
- A total of 17 different filter types: 5 different cut filters, 9 bell shapes, shelving filters, a parallel mode, and custom filters
- Extensive control options including draggable EQ graph nodes, mouse wheel adjustment and numerical data entry
- Extremely low noise and low non-linear distortion filter algorithms resulting in the residual THD+N significantly lower than 24-bit quantisation noise
- Mid/Side and Left/Right spatial processing options
- Individual band solo and bypass
- Real-time FFT analysis display
- Inclusion of Phase & Step response graphs to show the effect of EQ processing
You may also like;
SSL Native Plugins v6.5.30 provide the precision, advanced feature set and legendary tonal characteristics of SSL audio products in affordable plug-in form. The latest Native V6.5 release from Solid State Logic introduces the new ‘X-EQ 2’ plug-in and provides all users authorisation of SSL Native licenses onto a computer instead of a physical iLok dongle.
The SSL Native ‘Complete Bundle’ includes: X-EQ2, ChannelStrip, (Updated) Bus Compressor, FlexVerb, Drumstrip, VocalStrip, X-Saturator, X-Comp, X-ValveComp and X-Phase, and is available on monthly subscription from $14.99/mo via Gobbler. If you would prefer to own them outright, SSL Native Plugins 6.5.30 as can be purchased individually or as the ‘Complete Bundle’ from the SSL Web Store.
Leave a Reply
Access to the entire SSL Native plug-in range - The best value way to benefit from all the SSL tools.
The SSL Native 'Complete Bundle' includes: X-EQ2, ChannelStrip, (Updated) Bus Compressor, FlexVerb, Drumstrip, VocalStrip, X-Saturator, X-Comp, X-ValveComp and X-Phase, and is available on monthly subscription from $14.99/mo via Gobbler. If you would prefer to own them outright, SSL Native plug-ins as can be purchased individually or as the 'Complete Bundle' from the SSL Web Store.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.
home page: https://www.solidstatelogic.com/products/plug-ins