- 3D human anatomy atlas free download
- Visible Body Anatomy & Physiology
- Visible Body Anatomy And Physiology Free Download
- Visible Body Anatomy And Physiology Free Download Pdf
- Download Anatomy And Physiology Pdf
Most people looking for 3D human anatomy atlas free downloaded:
We create educational 3D medical apps that help you to better understand human anatomy and physiology. Visible Body - Virtual Anatomy to See Inside the Human Body Resources.
Visible Body Anatomy & PhysiologyDownload
Human Anatomy Atlas is a powerful 3D visual guide to the human body.Download
Embryodynamics is a collection of 56 computer animations explaining the development of tissues and organs in the human embryo.Download
Anatomy and Physiology is an application that visually and interactively presents the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course.Download
KB-Vol3D is aimed at routine clinical radiology for visualising, manipulating, and analysing volume image information.Download
This interactive neuroanatomy atlas features a selected list of the most clinically relevant neuroanatomical structures with descriptions of their functions.
Figure shows cerebellum and surrounding regions; sagittal view of one hemisphere. A: Midbrain. B: Pons. C: Medulla. D: Spinal cord. E: Fourth ventricle. F: Arbor vitae. G: Flocculus. H: Tonsil. I: Anterior lobe. J: Posterior lobe. K: Inferior colliculus. L: Superior colliculus.
Sagittal section of the cerebellum, near the junction of the vermis with the hemisphere. ('arbor vitae' visible as white space to left, but not labelled.)
|Latin||arbor vitae cerebelli|
|Anatomical terms of neuroanatomy|
The arbor vitae/ˌɑːrbɔːrˈvaɪtiː/ (Latin for 'tree of life') is the cerebellarwhite matter, so called for its branched, tree-like appearance. In some ways it more resembles a fern and is present in both cerebellar hemispheres. It brings sensory and motor information to and from the cerebellum. The arbor vitae is located deep in the cerebellum. Situated within the arbor vitae are the deep cerebellar nuclei; the dentate, globose, emboliform and the fastigial nuclei. These four different structures lead to the efferent projections of the cerebellum.
Godfrey Blount's 1899 book Arbor Vitae was ‘a book on the nature and development of imaginative design for the use of teachers and craftsmen’.
Animation of the right half of the human brain. Arbor vitae is illustrated in white.
Human brain dissection video (1 min 14 s). Describing the arbor vitae.
Visible Body Anatomy And Physiology Free Download
- ^Saladin, Keneth (2012). Anatomy and Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function. New York, NY: McGraw Hill. p. 526. ISBN978-0-07-337825-1.
- ^Sodicoff, Marvin. 'Cerebellum: Anatomy'. Neuroanatomy Lab Resource Appendices. Temple University. Archived from the original on 20 April 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- ^Blount, Arbor Vitae, 1899
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arbor vitae (anatomy).|
Visible Body Anatomy And Physiology Free Download Pdf
- Stained brain slice images which include the 'Cerebellum' at the BrainMaps project